Toll Free US 800.697.8007
Secure Online Shopping
Zoggs Predator Flex Reactor Goggles"Frame Color: Black","Lens Color: Grey/Smoke","SIze: L/XL"
The Zoggs Predator Flex Reactor will be the only swimming goggle you ever need. The photo-chromatic lenses react to changing light conditions and become tinted in bright conditions, yet remain clear in low level light for optimum clarity whatever the conditions. The mirror titanium coating on the lens means added protection from reflected light and glare from the water's surface to reduce eye fatigue and can also soften the visual experience when swimming indoors. The new design frame features patented Ultra-Fit technology, lighter than the previous design, resulting in less pressure around the eye socket for an "invisible fit" feel. The use of 4 Flexpoint Technology™ allows for enhanced frame flexibility and a customised fit with a durable quick adjust silicone strap for added comfort and ease of adjustment. As well as offering exceptional photo-chromatic properties, the lenses feature UV protection, Fogbuster™ anti-fog and CLT™ Curved Lens Technology for 180° peripheral vision.
- Zoggs patented flex frame has 4 flex points, 2 at the nose bridge and 2 at the temple. This allows each eye cup to move independently, allowing the goggle to flex easily to your face.
- Provide the perfect lens tint for ALL swimming conditions. Lenses automatically adjust from light copper to smoke and back quickly to protect eyes from the sun and fatigue. Repels blue light which cause eye fatigue.
- Super soft medical grade silicone is unique to our goggles. Allows for an extremely comfortable and super soft fit around the eyes for a more pleasing swim and won't cause headaches like traditional swim goggles.
- Zoggs Unique, Exclusive, one of kind nose bridge is engineered and built to always retain it's shape and will not spread when the head straps are tightened. This allows for room around your nose bridge despite how much the gaskets are stretched outward.
- Zoggs anti fog is part of the material of the lenses and is made as part of the lenses in the manufacturing process. The anti fog isn't just on top of the lenses, it’s part of the materials of the lens, giving the best anti-fog treatment in the world.
- Split Head strap wraps around both the top and lower part of the back of the head, offering more security so that you don't lose your goggles when swimming.