Toll Free US 800.697.8007
Secure Online Shopping
Zipp’s new 30 Course Clincher rim-brake wheelset puts you tête de la Course… the head of the race, or the gran fondo, or your own adventure. This wheelset rewrites Zipp’s own stringent rules for performance, durability, and versatility in an aluminum wheelset. The 30 Course’s wide rim profile and dependable hubset are engineered to deliver speed, stability and comfort over any surface road bikes are tackling these days… smooth (and rough) pavement, gravel, dirt… whatever.
With external 25mm and internal 21mm rim widths, the 30 Course’s rim shape incorporates design innovations from the Zipp 202 Firecrest® Carbon Clincher profile, resulting in low aerodynamic drag as well as greater stability and predictability in crosswinds. The wider rim platform allows for increased air volume, which spreads the tire casing. This helps increase the contact patch with the ground. The result is improved cornering grip and increased comfort.
The 30 Course also features the new 77/177 hubset:
- Optimized flange geometry and spoke hole attachment pattern with Sapim® CX Ray spokes.
- New robust hub platform with distinctive graphics.
- 17mm axle.
- For those looking for a wider gear range, or tackling especially extreme terrain, an XDR driver body for 177 is sold separately and easily installed to allow for more cassette options including a 10-42. The hubset is designed to swap driver bodies without re-dishing the wheel.
The 30 Course Rim-brake wheelset also includes redesigned quick-release skewers with a wider more ergonomic handle to provide more leverage for opening and closing. When closed, the new lever contours neatly with the frame.
Each wheel includes 1 Zipp skewer; 1 Zipp rim tape 700c X 20mm 1 Zipp tubeless valve and 1.85mm spacer (rear wheel only) for use with 10-speed cassettes.
The 30 Course Clincher rear wheel comes with a standard 10/11 speed driver body for SRAM®/Shimano® or for Campagnolo®.
- Weight: 870g Front
- Rim Depth: 26mm
- Spokes Count: 18 Front / 24 Rear
- Max Width: 25mm
- Hubs: 77 Zipp 11-speed compatible