Toll Free US 800.697.8007
Secure Online Shopping
The Stages Power meter is mounted to FSA's hollow forged Energy alloy non-drive crank arm. Please note that the Energy BB30 version has across the board compatibility with FSA and Vision BB30 models. NOTE: The Stages Power FSA model will not fit any FSA cranks with a pinch-bolt style interface, nor will the BB30 version fit any BB386EVO models. Additionally, it is NOT compatible with FSA triple chainring cranks.
The new Stages Power meter is slimmer, and up to 28-percent lower profile than our original meter. It's sleeker by way of a 17-percent reduction in frontal area, and we've also made it stronger. The new housing design increases the strength of the battery door and housing connection by 200-percent over the previous design.
Stages new Generation 2 crank arms accommodate virtually all bikes.
- Accuracy: Œ± 2%
- Power meter housing: new low profile design, with new door interface
- Weight: Only adds 20g to base crank arm
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Crank Compatibility: 2013 Cannondale Hollowgram SI cranks
- Frame Compatibility: Most frames, see fit guide in our Support section
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready Software Compatibility: Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
Note: Power meter (includes left arm only)
- Tool free battery replacement
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wireless firmware upgrades