Toll Free US 800.697.8007
Secure Online Shopping
The Ultegra 6800 Stages Power meter fits all styles of 6800 crankset, including: compact and standard. Riders looking to add power to their existing crank need only to match the crank length of their existing Ultegra 6800 crank.
Those riders looking for a complete crank set solution we offer the same non-drive Stages Power meter mated to either a FC6800 standard (39/53-tooth), mid-compact (36/52t), and compact (34/50-tooth) drive-side crank. Bottom bracket not included.
Stages new Generation 2 crank arms accommodate virtually all bikes.
- Accuracy: Œ± 2%
- Power meter housing: new low profile design, with new door interface
- Weight: Only adds 20g to base crank arm
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Frame Compatibility: Most frames, see fit guide in our Support section
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready Software Compatibility: Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
Note: Power meter (includes left arm only)
- Tool free battery replacement
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wireless firmware upgrades