Toll Free US 800.697.8007
Secure Online Shopping
The SRAM RED Quarq power meter was tested to ensure smooth, precise shifting with SRAM's new RED eTap groupset and gets new graphics to complete the look.
This power meter works for every discipline: Road, triathlon, time trial and cyclo-cross. The chainrings are replaceable should your bike, discipline or ability change.
The RED power meter uses a hidden bolt to mount the chainrings. Compatible SRAM chainrings ensure the derailment pin lines up behind the crank arm.
Power measurement in the crankset spider äóî the heart of your bicycle, its sole job is to convert the effort from both legs to forward motion.
Quarq power meters have an IPX7 waterproof rating. They feature a 2-year warranty, free firmware updates and Quarqäó»s acclaimed worldwide support.
- 10Kä‹¢ temperature compensation eliminates temperature effects on power measurement.
- AxCadä‹¢ accelerometer cadence removes the need for a magnet.
- An LED and visible ANT+ä‹¢ ID streamline installation and operation.
- OmniCalä‹¢ means you can change chainrings without affecting accuracy.
- CR2032 battery äóñ 300 hours of riding time.
- +/- 1.5% accuracy
- Exogramä‹¢ Hollow Carbon crank arms
- Power Balanceä‹¢
- Material: Exogramä‹¢ Hollow Carbon crank arms, CNC machined AL spider
- Accuracy: 1.5%/li>
- Arm Lengths: 162.5mm, 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm, 177.5mm
- Q-Factor: 145mm
- Wireless Technology: ANT+
- Weight: CR2032 - over 300 hours of riding time
- Battery: 567g (GXP, 130BCD, 172.5mm)
*chainrings are available separately