Toll Free US 800.697.8007
Secure Online Shopping
As its name suggests, Speedplayäó»s Zero Aero Pedal System is designed to increase speed by slashing wind resistance. With a tiny frontal area, a dimpled surface, and a streamlined profile, the Zero Aero is the ultimate aerodynamic pedal system. Every aspect of its design has been painstakingly tailored to boost speed by minimizing wind drag. Developed specifically for Time Trials and Triathlons where every second counts, the Zero Aero Pedal System provides more speed with the same power äóñ that's why we call it free speed!
Due to its aerodynamic advantage, the Zero Aero Pedal System was chosen by Bradley Wiggins to set the UCI World Hour Record of 54.526 km on June 7, 2015, at the Lee Valley Olympic Velodrome in London. The average speed of the historic ride was 33.88 mph. Considered the holy grail of cycling achievements, the Hour Record is an honor earned by the cyclist who covers the greatest distance in kilometers in one hour.
- The Zero Aero Walkableä‹¢ Cleat positions your foot closer to the top of the spindle for improved power transfer.
- The thin pedal profile of the Zero Aero pedal lets you power through corners where your rivals coast.
- The Zero Aero Walkableä‹¢ Cleat fits any shoe with a 3-hole or 4-hole mount.
- Built-in grease-injection port for easy maintenance
- For easy bearing lubrication, a fitting to facilitate grease injection is included.
- Hand assembled at Speedplay in San Diego, California
- Titanium pedal each - 79g
- Zero Aero Walkableä‹¢ Cleat pair - 84g/130g*
Note: Zero Aero pedals are not compatible with Speedplay Light Action and X-Series cleats. Zero Aero cleats are not compatible with Light Action and X-Series pedals.