Toll Free US 800.697.8007
Secure Online Shopping
Affordable high-performance road endurance shoe for the aspiring rider.
- Seamless one-piece upper for ideal fit and all-day comfort
- Light carbon fiber reinforced nylon sole for power transfer
- Micro-adjustable Boa® L6 dial with hidden wire routing
- Clean design delivers pure, functional performance
- Durable, wide heel pads provide walking stability
- Optimum linkage of air flow over upper, insole and outsole
Optimized Shoe Last
The toe-spring section of a cycling shoe plays a key role in supporting efficient pedaling. Too high, and it causes increased tension in the plantar, calf, and hamstring muscles. Too low, and you get a bowlegged, inefficient pedaling form. Extensive research by Shimano's R&D experts has produced a superior shoe last design with an optimized toe-spring section that promotes a smoother, more energy-efficient upstroke. Built based on feedback from pro riders, Shimano Dynalast helps reduce energy loss on long rides, letting you keep more in the tank for that final sprint to the line.
Lighter, stronger and more durable than natural leathers.
Carbon Sole / Mid-Sole
Carbon fiber composite sole/mid sole
Wider Cleat Adjustment
Expands range for mounting cleats