Toll Free US 800.697.8007
Secure Online Shopping
The AeroComfort 2.0 is the perfect solution for cyclists wishing to protect their precious load when travelling by plane but don't want to use a hard case, which can (for example) be difficult to fit inside small cars. The AeroComfort 2.0 offers the flexibility and lightness of soft bags, combined with the stability and safety of a hard case. It comes with the Antishock Bike Frame which protects all critical parts from impacts and vibrations and it has the ISS (Inside Stabilizer System). AeroComfort 2.0 has been carefully designed around the bikes geometry: you don't even need to remove the handlebars. Your bike can be stowed very easily; you just have to store the wheels in the individual padded wheel compartments with external lateral shields cups. Many teams prefer this solution because it's easy to store bikes in the truck while still guaranteeing great bike protection.
- ABF structure Included/li>
- NOW with Swivel Head Mini Pump included!
- Inside Stabilizer System ISS: an innovative adjustable straps combination and a saddle cover that hold the bike in the critical areas and keeps it steady to the ABF.
- External lateral shields cups.
- A reinforcement to avoid abrasions to the bag and protect the wheels' hubs.
- Bottom Reinforcement.
- A foundation with an anti-tear material that preserves the bikes critical parts.
- Double padded inner pockets with zipper for road and MTB bike wheels.
- Bi-directional shoulder strap (remove before flight)
- Extra strong wheels. Diameter 40mm with bearings.
- Name tag holder with privacy cover.