Toll Free US 800.697.8007
Secure Online Shopping
Designed to be a proper BB for installing Shimanoä‹¢ Hollowtech II steel spindle cranks in either BB30, PF30, or Specializedäó»s OSBB frames. Our patent pending design keeps the cartridge bearings outboard of the frame right on Shimanoä‹¢ spec for greater rigidity and free of frame/c-clip tolerance issues that other systems deal with.
Simply press in the longer non-drive-cup, then the shorter drive cup threads into it. As the drive cup threads in, our trademark Collet system expands to a precise limit evenly dispersing pressure for a super tight fit. With both cups connected and our collet set exactly to spec, there is no chance the bearings can come out of alignment or wiggle/walk out of the frame. This design also uses a compressible o-ring on the non-drive side cup to compensate for frame shell width discrepancies.
- ROAD BB/PF30 68MM Conversion Bottom Bracket
- This version for Shimanoä‹¢ Hollowtech II steel spindle road cranks only.
- Designed precisely to Shimano bearing stance & chain line spec.
- Forged & machined heat-treated 7075 T6 Aluminum
- For 68MM BB30, PF30, and Specialized Road frames
- Not for BBRight,BB386EVO, BB86, BB92 frames
- Steel version: Enduro 2437
- Ceramic Version: Enduro 2437 Angular contact, Grade5 Ceramic balls, ABEC5 Assembly
- 68mm version cannot be used for MTB Cranks