Toll Free US 800.697.8007
Secure Online Shopping
Introducing our all new äóìBuzzäó chain ring sets. These were designed specifically to be compatible with road cranks that are both 5-arm AND 4-arm w/hidden 5th. The rings continue with our cold forging and LevaTime shifting technology.
COLD FORGED äóñ All of our road chainrings are created with our proprietary forging process which allows us to manipulate the ring shape and tooth profile more than ever before. With our äóìOne-Shotäó forging we are able to increase the amount of shifting features on a chainring which normal CNC manufacturing wonäó»t allow. The process also creates a harder and tougher tooth surface for durability. Individual tooth profiles, alternating tooth angles, timed ramps and tactically placed shift elevators are all jam packed onto a Praxis ring. Translation: All of these small aggregate features add up to the most durable and consistent shifting rings ever produced for cyclists.
LEVATIMEä‹¢ äóñ Our LevaTimeä‹¢ shifting is the product of years of relentless testing and tweaking. The final result is a set of some of the finest and fastest-shifting rings available. With a LevaTimeä‹¢ ring, several shift pins are placed strategically at points on the ring to provide a perfectly timed lift. Synchronized ramps are tuned with a specific inner ring, providing a clean channel for the chain to move upwards. Each individual tooth is sculpted to handle a specific duty. Along with that, precisely located scallops help control chain movement and prevent chain suck.
- New äóìBuzzäó design/shape for both traditional 5-arm AND 4-arm w/hidden 5th (SRAM Exogram.)
- Now including long and short threaded chain catch pins.
- 110BCD äóñ 48/32, 50/34, 52/36 130BCD äóñ 53/39
- Cold Forged and Hard Anodized 7075-T6 Aluminum Work with Shimanoä‹¢ 10/11, Campy 10/11, SRAM 10/11 drivetrains
- Paxis highly suggest KMC, Shimano, or Campy chains
- Not compatible with Campy cranks as they have proprietary bolt pattern.
- GREAT for use with Di2, EPS, or eTap shifting systems
- InfoCrank, Power2Max, SRM, and Quarq power meter compatible
- 48/32 110BCD VIP NOTE äóñ This set cannot be installed on non-Praxis cranks. This is a custom ring set that can only be installed on the new Praxis Works branded 110BCD cranks. This specific set includes custom bolts required for installation.