Toll Free US 800.697.8007
Secure Online Shopping
The all new Pinarello Dogma F10 has also inherited much from the BOLIDE, currently the fastest bike in the world, the current Hour Record holder with Sir Bradley Wiggins, time trial World Champion with Kiryenka and winner of Tour de France with Chris Froome.
It retains the super-efficient Flatback profiles from the Dogma F8, but inherits a new design of the down tube from the BOLIDE TT which shields the water bottles from the airflow, while further increasing the lateral stiffness.
- Asymmetric frame Torayca T1100
- 1K DreamCarbon Fork ONDA F10 with ForkFlap 1" 1/8 - 1"1/2
- Think2 System with E-Link
- Seatclamp TwinForce ICR
- Internal cable routing
- Italian thread BB SOE
- System 3X two positions available for the second bottle
- Removable front derailleur hanger
- UCI approved
- Weight: frame (size 53) 820gr
- Color: 905 Team Sky