Dreaming of riding one of the latest bikes on the market?
The BicycleBlueBook Trade In bicycle program is a fast and simple way to trade in your used bicycle and apply the credit toward the purchase of a new bike at Nytro. Follow the simple process and you can be out riding your new bike in no time. Best of all we pay close to street value for most bicycles. Give it a try! Your old bike may be worth more than you think!
1. Bring in your bike at our store location in Encinitas or contact a Nytro representative at 1.800.697.8007 with an offer for the value of your bike*
2. If you accept the offer, this amount will be applied as a credit towards the purchase of your new bike at Nytro Multisport.
Bikes that qualify for trade are:
- 1. Brand name only, no department store
- 2. 2000 model year or newer a. If it’s a brand name bike and older than 2000 and the STI shifters work, submit a custom quote request
- 3. In good mechanical condition a. Serial number must not be tampered with b. Frame and fork are not cracked or broken c. Shocks must be mechanically sound, no leaks or other damage causing them to not function per manufacture spec
- 4. Clean bikes (wiped down at a minimum)
- 5. No tandems, recumbents or adult trikes
* Final appraised value will be determined in-store after confirming bike condition.