Toll Free US 800.697.8007
Secure Online Shopping
A new addition to Oakley's Flak® collection, this interchangeable lens design offers benefits from performance eyewear, delivering unrivaled innovation to those who want to see the difference technology makes in a full range of activities.
- Swap out the lenses when light changes, and take full advantage of High Definition Optics® with ANSI Z87.1 standards of clarity and impact resistance
- The wide peripheral view stays sharp with XYZ Optics® while the contouring improves side protection against sun and wind
- Unobtainium® nosepads increase grip with perspiration for a no slip grip
- Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment while eliminating pressure points
- Plutonite® Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- O Matter™ stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
Improving safety, comfort and performance, Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with polarized lenses made with conventional manufacturing techniques.
Eye damage attributed to ultraviolet light includes cataracts, pterygium and macular degeneration. Our Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The protection is from the lens material itself.
HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS®
High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.