Toll Free US 800.697.8007
Secure Online Shopping
Mavic Ksyrium Pro Disc All-Road - Breaking the boundaries of traditional road riding is now possible thanks to the NEW Ksyrium Pro Disc All-Road.
Disc Brake Specific - 24 spokes front and rear for perfect brake torque distribution and disc-specific rim. Front hub convertible from 12mm through axle to quick release or 15mm through axle (with optional adapters). Rear hub convertible from 12x142 through axle to quick release (with optional adapters). Also compatible with XD-R drivetrain with optional driver body.
Low weight - 17 mm internal rim width increases air volume. Large volume GripLink and PowerLink tyres increase comfort, rolling efficiency and grip. Zicral spokes and Fore drilling improves lateral stiffness.
Improved Ride Quality - ISM 4D rim machining makes for super light rims. Zicral spokes lowers weight while maintaining stiffness. Superlight Yksion Pro tires.
Mavic Ksyrium Pro Disc Features / Specs
- Weight: 1620g Pair without tires
- Rim depth (F/R): 24/26mm
- Rim width (inner): 17mm
- Hole count: 18 / 20
- Hubs: Mavic 360 Freewheel: Shimano/Sram or *Campy
- 17 mm internal rim width increases air volume
- Large volume GripLink and PowerLink tyres increase comfort, rolling efficiency and grip
- Zicral spokes and Fore drilling improves lateral stiffness
- Low Weight - ISM 4D rim machining makes for superlight rims
- Includes: Carbon brake pads, Mavic Yksion Elite Guard or Yksion Elite Allroad 28-622 (700x28c) or 30-622 (700x30C) Tires,Rim tape, Multifonction adjustment wrench, User guide, BR601 quick releases
*with optional driver body