Toll Free US 800.697.8007
Secure Online Shopping
Discover the fun and the benefits of riding with the Kéo Classic 3 clipless pedal. Simple to use, it is possible to adjustment the cleat entry/release tension to low for an easy clip out. Its large and wide contact surface provides excellent pedaling stability.
The Kéo Classic 3 spindle is made up of an oversized steel axle with miniature ball bearings (12 mm inside x 18 mm outside) and a needle bearing cartridge for improved wear resistance. A spacer is used to hold the needle bearing cartridge in place.
- Weight: 140 gr (348 gr per pair with cleats and screws)
- Float: 8 to 12 adjustable spring
- Axle: Chromoly
- Pedal Stack Height: 15,7 mm
- Surface Area: 400 mm²
- Includes: A pair of Grey Kéo Grip cleats + screws
- 2 years LOOK Warranty on all pedals