Giro Helmets Trade-In Program
Leader in cycling helmets partners with local retailers to help consumers make the switch to MIPS-equipped helmets.
Giro Sport Design has announced a helmet trade-in program for consumers through their independent local authorized retailers. Beginning August 5 and continuing through October 31, consumers may bring in their current helmet to a local Giro retailer and exchange it for a 25% discount on select 2016 Giro cycling helmets equipped with the MIPS Multi-directional Impact Protection System.
- Promotion is effective August 5 – October 31, 2016
- Consumer brings in old helmet to participating local dealer
- In exchange for the old helmet, Consumer receives 25% discount at the time of trade-in on selected Giro 2016 MIPS models at point of sale
- Program does not include early-release 2017 model year models
- Dealer participation is not mandatory