Toll Free US 800.697.8007
Secure Online Shopping
The STINSON 3 features signature category-defining HOKA ONE ONE cushioning and support, and is redesigned from the ground up for ideal cushioning on the road. New features include a more precise late-stage Meta-Rocker for improved forefoot support, and tuned underfoot geometry for improved ride and stability. The upper features Comfort Frame in the heel and midfoot for improved fit, and light padding on the tongue for increased comfort.
ROCKERED MIDSOLE GEOMETRY
The Meta-Rocker midsole geometry, specifically engineered with a low heel-toe differential encourages a guided foot gait cycle. Designed for active recovery by supporting a runneräó»s form and efficient running mechanics.
ACTIVE FOOT FRAME
Uniquely engineered Active Foot Frame midsole geometry allows the foot to sink into the shoe, as opposed to sitting on top.
- Weight: 8.3oz
- Lightweight No Sew SpeedFrame Construction
- External Monomesh Debris-Screen
- Lightweight External TPU Heel Counter
- Hoka Race-Lace System
- Late Stage Meta-Rocker Geometry
- Full Length HIP CMEVA Midsole
- Deep Foot Frame
- Full Ground Contact Design
- Hi-Abrasion Lightweight Rubber