Toll Free US 800.697.8007
Secure Online Shopping
STINSON LITE features the same full oversize CMEVA midsole that provides the industry-leading protection you have come to expect from HOKA ONE ONE. With a Late-Stage Meta-Rocker geometry for a precise, nimble foot-roll and stable ride, a seamless SpeedFrame Upper, and a full-ground contact outsole, the Stinson Lite is a great option for runners looking for a highly-cushioned shoe for road-based mileage.
ROCKERED MIDSOLE GEOMETRY & LOW HEEL-TOE DIFFERENTIAL
The Meta-Rocker midsole geometry, specifically engineered with a low heel-toe differential encourages a guided foot gait cycle. Designed for active recovery by supporting a runneräó»s form and efficient running mechanics.
ACTIVE FOOT FRAME
Uniquely engineered Active Foot Frame midsole geometry allows the foot to sink into the shoe, as opposed to sitting on top.
- Weight: 11.4oz
- Lightweight No Sew SpeedFrame Construction
- External Monomesh Debris-Screen
- Lightweight External TPU Heel Counter
- Hoka Race-Lace System
- Late Stage Meta-Rocker Geometry
- Full Length HIP CMEVA Midsole
- Deep Foot Frame
- Full Ground Contact Design
- Hi-Abrasion Lightweight Rubber