Toll Free US 800.697.8007
Secure Online Shopping
As a whole, the Ardennes line are HED's most popular products - and standout performers in the world of bicycle wheels. With that as a baseline, the Ardennes Black stands out from the crowd even further, as HED's flagship aluminum wheel.
Ardennes Black borrows the revolutionary Turbine Braking Technology of the Jet Black series and applies it to HED 25mm-wide Ardennes Plus clincher. Translation? Outstanding braking in all conditions. Additionally, the consistency of stopping distances has improved by nearly a factor of five.
HED Cycling is a manufacturer of premium quality bicycle wheels and components. Based in Minneapolis, MN, Hed prides itself on being privately owned, US-operated, and with most manufacturing and assembling done in their own US factory.
- Top aerodynamics and weight
- Unbelievable wet and dry braking
- All-around road racing performance
- Optimized rim profile, 46 (Front / Rear)
- Rim Material: Aluminum
- Rim Type: Tubeless-ready clincher
- Rim Size: 700c
- Rim Depth: 24.5mm Front,24.5mm Rear
- Spoke Count: 18 Front, 24 Rear
- Wheelset Weight: 1,430g
- Includes: Titanium Skewers,Valve Extenders,Rim Tape
*Tires shown not included