Toll Free US 800.697.8007
Secure Online Shopping
Garmin Edge 1030 Cycle ComputerDefault
Ride longer and stay connected with the Edge® 1030 GPS cycling computer. It features Trendline popularity routing, which uses billions of miles of rider data to show you the best on- and off-road routes. It also includes a preloaded Garmin Cycle Map and new navigation alerts that notify you of sharp curves ahead. Push your performance limits with the newly updated preloaded Strava Live Segments. Or use the preloaded TrainingPeaks app to complete workouts from your coach. Rider-to-rider messaging1 and GroupTrack2 help you stay aware and communicate with your buddies as you go. Edge 1030 is compatible with Varia™ rearview radar and smart bike lights, and it has built-in incident detection3 to help create a safer riding environment.
Ultimate GPS Bike Computer with Navigation and Connected Features
- 3.5” bike computer with comprehensive navigation, performance and cycling awareness features
- Trendline™ popularity routing uses billions of miles of Garmin Connect™ ride data to show the best on- and off-road routes
- Preloaded Garmin Cycle Map provides turn-by-turn directions and new navigation alerts
- New rider-to-rider messaging¹ lets you stay in contact with other cyclists in your group
- Challenge yourself every ride with newly updated preloaded Strava Live Segments feature
- Battery life: up to 20 hours², extendable up to 40 hours with the optional Garmin Charge™ power pack
Create the Ultimate Cycling Hub
Edge 1030 includes the latest navigation tools and is compatible with our expansive line of cycling accessories that let you measure key aspects of your performance, and awareness add-ons that can help create a safer riding environment. You can build your perfect ride network with Garmin, and it all starts with an Edge.
Advanced Navigation with Garmin Cycle Map
Garmin is your guide, whether you like to ride on the road or off. Edge 1030 bike computer is preloaded with the Garmin Cycle Map and includes turn-by-turn navigation and new navigation alerts that notify you of upcoming sharp turns. While you ride, get information about elevation data, see points of interest and search for addresses. Round-trip routing will even generate a route for you. Simply tell Edge 1030 a distance and a starting direction, and it will give you a choice of up to 3 routes. And, of course, it’s smart enough to guide you back to the route if you deviate from it. When you’re planning long rides, you can count on your Edge 1030. It gets up to 20 hours of power, and with the new Garmin Charge integrated battery pack, you can keep your Edge running as long as you do.
In The Box (Device Only)
- Edge 1030
- Mounts (standard and extended out-front)
- USB cable