Toll Free US 800.697.8007
Secure Online Shopping
Fuji Supreme 2.3 Carbon Ultegra Road Bike - Womens"Color: Silver/Pink","Size: 46"
The Speed Queen is here. The product of a two-year redesign, using the newest computer design and refined in the wind tunnel, Fuji has given women one bike that has it all. Want speed? Tested over 40 kilometers at 25 mph, it's more than 3 minutes faster than the previous Supreme. Want light weight? The 1.1 model is less than 15 pounds. Want comfort? The new frame has dropped, thinner seat stays for more forgiveness over rough roads. Want better stopping power? It's a frame designed solely for disc brakes. It's the new Fuji standard. And it's built for women.
- Computational Fluid Dynamics analysis ensures airflow is minimized over each section of the frame.
- Kamm tail truncated tube shapes perform better – with less drag – at all angles than full airfoils.
- High compaction molding helps eliminate wrinkles and excess resin to deliver the lightest and strongest frame possible.
- Progressive stack and reach geometry ensures that all sizes place riders in the perfect position.
- Offset forks have tapered steerers and optimized trail, to ensure stable steering and confidence-inspiring handling.
- Integrated chain watcher ensures smooth shifts without the risk of dropping the chain.
- Disc brakes for all models take less effort at the lever for better modulation and improved braking performance.
- A sub-900g C15 ultra high-modulus carbon frame and FC-330 full carbon fork on 1 series models
- The geometry is designed to have a progressive stack/reach for each size.
- Modern Kamm Airfoil tube shapes, included throughout the frame and fork, perform better against the wind across a wide range of yaw angles.
Womens Specific Geometry - Fuji has been supporting female competitive cyclists since the early 1970s, gathering fit data to formulate the perfect geometry for the competitive female cyclist. We tailor the geometry to cater to their bodies and riding position.
C10 High Modulous Carbon - Weighing in at 1050g, Fuji's high-modulus carbon material uses two levels of carbon resulting in the optimum balance of carbon strength, stiffness and weight.
Progressive Stack Reach -Progressive stack and reach geometry for industry leading fit. The widest range of stack and reach ensures that all sizes, from 44 centimeters to 56 centimeters, will place riders in the perfect position on the bike.
Kamm Tail Tube -Used in both the frame and fork, Kamm tails are truncated airfoils that perform better with less drag at yaw (side winds) angles than full airfoils.
- 2019 Fuji Supreme 2.3 Carbon Frameset
- Shimano Ultegra, 22 Speed Groupset
- Oval Concepts 310 Ergo, 6061 alloy bars
- Oval Concepts 524 Disc Wheels
|Frame:||C10 high-modulus carbon, integrated head tube w/ 1 1/2" lower, PF30 BB, double water bottle mounts, oversized ETC chainstays, flat-mount disc system, carbon dropout 12mm thru-alxe and replaceable hanger|
|Fork:||FC-440 carbon monocoque w/ tapered carbon steerer, 12mm thru-axle dropout w/ flat-mount disc system|
|Crankset:||Oval Concepts 500, forged 6066 arms, M30 spindle, forged Praxis 52/36T rings|
|Bottom Bracket:||Praxis M30/BB86|
|Front Derailleur:||Shimano Ultegra, braze-on mount|
|Rear Derailleur:||Shimano Ultegra|
|Shifters:||Shimano Ultegra Dual Control Hydraulic, 11-speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano Ultegra, 11-28T|
|Chain:||KMC X11 w/ MissingLink|
|Brakes:||Shimano Ultegra Hydraulic, 140/140 rotors|
|Brake Levers:||Shimano Ultegra Hydraulic|
|Handlebars:||Oval Concepts 310 Ergo, 6061 alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 133mm drop, 4° sweep|
|Stem:||Oval Concepts 313, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, +/-7°|
|Saddle:||Oval Concepts 551W Women's with pressure relief zone, cromo rail|
|Seatpost:||Oval Concepts aero carbon, 300mm|
|Wheels:||Oval Concepts 524 Disc, centerlock hubs, 100x12mm & 142x12mm thru axles, 700c 24/28H rims|
|Tires:||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro, 700 x 25c, 60tpi, folding|
|Weight:||8.25kg. / 18.15lbs.|