Toll Free US 800.697.8007
Secure Online Shopping
Fuji Norcom Straight 2.1 Ultegra Triathlon/TT Bike"Color: Carbon/Green","Size: S"
The Norcom Straight was launched under the mantra: Fit Comes First. It was developed in the A2 Wind Tunnel to be one of the fastest bikes in the world. But more importantly, it was designed to offer more positioning options than any other superbike on the market; Fuji believes that the more adjustability available, the more easily riders are able to dial-in their best, most aerodynamic position, one that doesn't constrict their lungs or compromise their hip flexors and allows them to find their optimal level of comfort, therefore, increasing their efficiency and speed. Add to that ease of maintenance and assembly/disassembly and the Norcom Straight is the obvious choice for your next Tri or TT bike.
- C5 high-modulus carbon frame with RIB technology, a reinforcing rib that runs the length of the oversized downtube and fork blades
- Frame pocket engineered into the head tube allows for 135mm of cockpit height adjustability
- 3D-forged Oval Concepts stem is available in six lengths and two rise options allowing for a total of 24 possible stem positions
- Integrated 400mm seat post offers 180mm of adjustable seat height and 70mm in fore/aft movement, which equates to a range of effective seat tube angles from 74° to 81°
- TTV brakes positioned at the rear of the fork on the trailing edge of the airfoil improve aerodynamics, producing 18% less drag than front-mounted designs
- Horizontally-adjustable vertical rear dropouts
Race Geometry - Fuji race geometry provides a low and aggressive position on the bike and is designed to get the most performance from the rider and their machine
C10 High Modulous Carbon - Fuji's high modulous carbon material that provides an impressive strength to weight ratio that is suitable to a high performance bicycle frame.
RIB Technology - Used to enhance stiffness and power transfer, RIB technology is a Reinforced I-Beam that runs the length of the downtube and fork legs.
Internal Cable Routing - Cables are routed inside the frames tubes for improved aerodynamics, longer cable life and a clean aesthetic.
- 2019 Fuji Norcom Straight 2.1 Carbon Frameset
- Shimano Ultegra, 22 Speed Groupset
- Oval Concepts 750, alloy base bar w/ 750 S-bend alloy extensions
- Oval Concepts 950 F, 700c 18/24H aero carbon-alloy rims Wheels
|Frame:||C5 aero carbon tubing, integrated seat clamp, integrated head tube, water bottle mount, aero stays w/ chainstay-mounted brake, vertical dropout w/ wheel-position adjustment|
|Fork:||FC-330 carbon aero monocoque w/ 1 1/8" carbon steerer, integrated airfoil brakes|
|Crankset:||Shimano New Ultegra, 52/36T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano, press fit BB86|
|Front Derailleur:||Shimano New Ultegra, braze-on mount|
|Rear Derailleur:||Shimano New Ultegra, 11-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano SL-BSR1 bar-end TT shifters, 11-speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano New Ultegra, 11-28T, 11-speed|
|Chain:||KMC X11L, 11-speed|
|Brakes:||TRP aero TTV|
|Brake Levers:||Oval 701 TT brake levers, forged alloy lever|
|Handlebars:||Oval Concepts 750, alloy base bar w/ 750 S-bend alloy extensions|
|Stem:||Oval Concepts 760 Aero, forged 7050 stem body, aero faceplate cover, +/-17 degree|
|Saddle:||Oval Concepts 534T Tri, Dual Zone with synthetic cover, cromo rail|
|Seatpost:||Oval Concepts, aero carbon, multi-position|
|Wheels:||Oval Concepts 950 F, 700c 18/24H aero carbon-alloy rims|
|Tires:||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick, 700 x 23, 60tpi, folding|
|Weight:||20.18 lbs. / 9.16 kg.|