Toll Free US 800.697.8007
Secure Online Shopping
Meet the trail conqueror. With a modern alloy frame and Bosch's best pedal-assist mountain bike motor, the BlackHill EVO will help you roll over, up and down almost any terrain. Incorporating the new A4 rear suspension, the BlackHill EVO was designed with a lower step-over height, giving youmore confidence and better handling.
- A6-SL super-butted alloy frame is lightweight and strong.
- Bosch Performance CX electric motor has 250 watts of power, up to 20mph.
- Powertube 500w battery is incorporated into the downtube, leaving room for water bottles.
- Active four-bar A4 suspension provides better performance under load and efficiency while climbing, while being reliable and easy to maintain.
- Boost 148x12 rear and Boost 110x15 front hub spacing stiffens the BlackHill's chassis.
- Dropper post compatible.
- Bosch Purion on-board computer relays speed, charging status, riding mode, range, trip distance and total distance.
- 203mm (front) and 180mm (rear) rotors and Shimano hydraulic disc brakes provide plenty of stopping power.
Bosch PowerTube - The Bosch Powertube keeps the battery cleverly hidden in the downtube for a clean, sleek look while beefy Shimano disc-brakes mean you'll stop as efficiently as you go.
- 2019 Fuji Blackhill EVO LT 27.5+ Alloy Frameset
- Shimano Deore / Bosch Performance CX electric motor Groupset
- Shimano MT400-Boost CL 15mm thru axle disc thru axle disc 29" wheels
|Frame:||Fuji A6-SL alloy front and rear triangle w/ down tube for integrated Bosch Power Tube 500Wh battery, custom Bosch motor cover, 4-bar suspension system, tapered 1 1/8" - 1.5" head tube, post disc mount, Boost 148 x 12mm cold-forged dropout and replaceable|
|Fork:||Suntour Raidon LOR 29/27+, tapered alloy steerer, Boost 110 x 15mm thru axle, travel 120mm, 34mm stanchions|
|Rear Shock:||Suntour DUAir LO-R8, lockout, 210 x 50mm|
|Drive Unit:||Bosch Performance CX, mid-motor, 250W rated power, 20mph or 25kph maximum assist|
|Battery:||Bosch Power Tube 500Wh w/ charger|
|Crankset:||FSA CK-745/IS / 14T / w/ chainguard|
|Bottom Bracket:||Bosch System ISIS drive|
|Rear Derailleur:||Shimano Deore M6000 Shadow Plus|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore M6000, Rapid Fire|
|Cassette:||Shimano Deore HG500, 11-42T, 10-speed|
|Chain:||KMC e10S w/ Missing Link, 10-speed|
|Brakes:||TRP Slate T4, 4 Piston hydraulic disc, rotors: 203mm front, 180mm rear|
|Handlebars:||Oval Concepts 205 flat bar, 6061 alloy, +/- 5mm rise, 9 degree sweep, 31.8mm clamp|
|Stem:||Oval Concepts 600AM, 3D-forged 6061 alloy, 0 degree, 31.8mm clamp|
|Grip:||Oval Concepts 634 Trail, single LO, dual density Kraton|
|Saddle:||Oval Concepts 238 Trail, steel rail|
|Seatpost:||Oval OE, 6061 alloy micro adjust, 30.9mm diameter|
|Wheels:||Shimano MT400-Boost CL 15mm TA disc, 32H, front / Shimano MT400-Boost CL 12mm thru axle disc, 32H, rear, 14/15g stainless steel spokes, WTB STp i25 TCS double wall rims|
|Tires:||Schwalbe Nobby Nick Performance, folding, 27.5 x 2.8", 67tpi|