Toll Free US 800.697.8007
Secure Online Shopping
Technical trails have found their match in the all-new Auric. It features totally redesigned progressive geometry, and its lightweight frame and 27.5" wheels slay singletrack. The 1x drivetrains make shifting simple and easy so you can focus on the dirt, not your gears. With it's modern trail geo, dropper seat posts, and exceptional durability, the Auric is the perfect bike for your trail adventure.
- A6-SL super-butted alloy frame is lightweight and strong.
- 130mm of MLink® rear suspension and a 140mm travel fork provide the platform for a superior climbing and descending mountain bike.
- KS dropper seatposts on all models.
- 27.5" wheels keep the wheelbase in check while providing good roll over capability on rough trails.
- Boost 148x12 rear and Boost 110x15 front hub spacing stiffens the chassis.
- Internal cable routing provides clean aesthetics and protects cables from dirt and debris for consistent shifting and reduced service intervals.
A6-SL Super Butted Aluminum - Fuji's lightest and strongest aluminum frame material that has multiple butting profiles in the frame tubes and reduces material in low stress areas which creates a lighter frame without sacrificing frame stiffness and durability
Disc Brakes - Disc brakes take less effort at the lever for better modulation and improved braking performance, particular for smaller hands.
Boost Hub Spacing - Boost hub spacing is a wider hub standard, 110m front and 148mm rear. These wider hub flanges help to create stiffer wheels as well as improve frame geometry by allowing shorter chainstays with clearance for larger volume tires.
Metric Shock Sizing - A new shock sizing standard that simplifies rear shock sizing and fitment while also providing improved shock performance. Increased bearing overlap improves the interface between the piston and shock body, which essentially eliminates binding in the rear shock creating a smoother, more compliant shock.
- 2019 Fuji Auric 27.5 1.5 Aluminum Frameset
- Shimano Deore Mix Groupset
- WTB ST i29 32H, Shimano MT Wheelset
|Frame:||Fuji A6-SL super-butted alloy front and rear triangle, Enduro Max sealed cartridge bearings, MLink patented suspension system, Boost 148x12mm, 130mm|
|Fork:||SR Suntour SF19-Aion35-LOR-DS-15QLC32 w/ tapered alloy steerer, Boost 110x15mm, 140mm|
|Rear Shock:||RockShox Deluxe RL|
|Crankset:||FSA Gamma Pro, 30T|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA Mega EXO, threaded|
|Rear Derailleur:||Shimano Deore shadow plus|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore, Rapid Fire, 1 x 10-speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano HG-500, 11-42T|
|Brakes:||Shimano MT201, 180mm rotors|
|Brake Levers:||Shimano MT201|
|Headset:||FSA 1 1/8" - 1.5", sealed cartridge bearings|
|Handlebars:||Race Face Ride Riser Bar, alloy, 10mm rise, 760mm|
|Stem:||Race Face Ride, alloy, +6° rise|
|Saddle:||WTB Volt Comp|
|Seatpost:||KS LEV E30i dropper, 31.6mm, 15" - 125mm travel, 17, 19, 21" - 150mm travel, Southpaw Lever|
|Accessories:||MRP 1X Chainguide|
|Wheels:||WTB ST i29 32H, Shimano MT400 front hub, MT400 rear hub, stainless black spokes|
|Tires:||Maxxis Minion DHF, 27.5" x 2.30", 60tpi, EXO, Tubeless Ready, folding, front, Maxxis Aggressor, 27.5" x 2.30", 60tpi, EXO, Tubeless Ready, folding, rear|