Toll Free US 800.697.8007
Secure Online Shopping
The Ambient takes geometry and spec cues from Fuji's Tahoe model and ups the ante with Bosch e-bike pedal-assist systems. The Ambient is the perfect bike for the trail rider getting back into riding after a long hiatus, the older rider who needs a little help on a long climb as well as the husband or wife looking to keep up with his or her spouse.
- A2-SL alloy frame is both strong and lightweight.
- Boost 148x12 rear hub spacing stiffens the Ambient's chassis and increases confidence when cornering and on high-speed descents.1
- 120mm-travel fork smooths out the bumps and remote lockout allows for quick switches in changing terrain.
- Bosch Performance CX pedal-assist system with normal power of 250 watts delivers up to 612 watts of power.
- Bosch Intuvia display.
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes provide superior stopping power in all weather conditions.
- 27.5-plus wheels/tires provides massive traction and increased stability.
Bosch PowerTube - The Bosch Powertube keeps the battery cleverly hidden in the downtube for a clean, sleek look while beefy Shimano disc-brakes mean you'll stop as efficiently as you go.
- 2019 Fuji Ambient Evo 29 Alloy Frameset
- Shimano Deore / Bosch Performance CX electric motor Groupset
- Shimano MT400-Boost CL 15mm thru axle Disc, 32H, front / Shimano MT400-Boost CL 12mm thru axle disc 29" wheels
|Frame:||2-SL alloy front and rear triangle w/ down tube for integrated Bosch Power Tube 500Wh battery, custom Bosch motor cover, tapered 1 1/8" - 1.5" head tube, post disc mount, Boost 148 x 12mm cold-forged dropout and replaceable hanger|
|Fork:||RS Recon RL 29, remote LO, w/ tapered alloy steerer, Boost 110 x 15mm Maxlite Stealth thru axle, travel 120mm, 32mm stanchions|
|Battery:||Bosch Power Tube 500Wh w/ charger|
|Drive Unit:||Bosch Performance CX, mid-motor, 250W rated power, 20mph or 25kph maximum assist|
|Crankset:||FSA CK-745/IS / 14T / w/ chainguard|
|Rear Derailleur:||Shimano Deore M6000 Shadow Plus|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore M6000, Rapid Fire|
|Cassette:||Shimano Deore HG500, 11-42T, 10-Speed|
|Chain:||KMC e10S w/ MissingLink, EPT anti-rust, 10-Speed|
|Brakes:||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, rotors: 180mm front, 180mm rear|
|Brake Levers:||Shimano MT200 hydraulic 2 finger lever|
|Handlebars:||Oval Concepts 205 flat bar, 6061 alloy, +/- 5mm rise, 9 degree sweep, 31.8mm clamp|
|Stem:||Fuji alloy, 3D-forged 6061, 31.8mm Clamp, +/-7 Degree|
|Saddle:||Oval Concepts 238 Trail, steel rail|
|Seatpost:||Oval Concepts 300, 6061 alloy micro adjust, 30.9mm diameter|
|Wheels:||Shimano MT400-Boost CL 15mm thru axle Disc, 32H, front / Shimano MT400-Boost CL 12mm thru axle disc, 32H, rear, 14/15g stainless steel spokes, WTB STp i25 TCS double wall rims|
|Tires:||WTB Vigilante Comp, Wire, DNA-Compound 29" x 2.3", 27tpi|