Toll Free US 800.697.8007
Secure Online Shopping
Designed for Road cyclists and triathletes looking to minimize the trade off between aerodynamics, lightweight, and stability
Because from the moment the first prototypes made the rounds at ENVE, itäó»s been the house favorite. The SES 4.5 rounds out the Smart ENVE System wheel line as a true mid-depth everyday cycling race wheelset. Additionally, the SES 4.5 features a refined shape and construction that yields better acceleration, cornering, impact resistance, and weight savings.
An evolution of our patented SES rim shape makes the SES 4.5 a dream wheelset for the performance driven road cyclist and triathlete. The SES 4.5 features uncompromised aerodynamics, stability, lateral stiffness, braking, and cornering prowess. The SES 4.5 is extremely stable, making it the optimal choice for cyclists seeking confidence inspiring aero performance on the windiest of days.
SES 4.5 Features / Specs
- UCI Approved
- Evolutionary rim shape that yields unprecedented stability and drag reduction in this depth category
- Molded in braking surface for optimal braking power, heat management, and modulation
- Best lateral stiffness of Smart ENVE System wheel model
- Weight: 1328g
- Rim depth (F/R): 48/ 56mm
- Rim width (outer): 27 / 25.5mm
- Hole count: 20 / 24
- Hubs: Chris King Shimano-11