Toll Free US 800.697.8007
Secure Online Shopping
A climbing wheel with an aero advantage, designed to be ridden in the mountains designed forRoad cyclists who require maximum versatility for riding in mountainous terrain and variable weather conditions.
Since the introduction of the original SES 3.4 we’ve implemented new design concepts across the SES lineup that result in a faster wheel and improved ride experience. The SES 3.4 features road tubeless compatibility, 25mm tire optimization, molded carbon brake track technology, and optimized SES aero rim shaping to ensure maximum efficiencies for a shallow aero wheel. Equally at home in the mountains as in the valleys, the SES 3.4 is the most versatile Smart ENVE System aero wheel.
Perhaps the ultimate all-round, high performance wheelset, the 3.4 debuted the second generation SES profile. It delivers outright class-leading speed while retaining a very low weight and incredible stability. No wonder it’s the go-to wheel for Team Dimension Data.
- Class leading aerodynamics and weight
- Incredible stability in gusty conditions
- Second generation SES rim profile
- All-new rim profiles of 38 and 42mm
- Optimized width for 25mm tires
- Rim Material: Carbon Fiber
- Rim Size: 700c
- Rim Depth: 38mm (front), 42mm rear
- Spoke Count: 20 Front, 24 Rear
- Wheelset Weight: 1508g (DT240), 1477g (KingR45), 1392g (ENVE Carbon)