Toll Free US 800.697.8007
Secure Online Shopping
Built off the same approach we apply to blueseventy's elite women's suits, the Fusion is designed to evenly lift the swimmer in the water. The predominant placement of buoyancy panels in the lower body enables less technical swimmers to achieve a neutral swimming position while shoulder and underarm construction sets this suit apart.
The Fusion tiers buoyancy 3-4-4 with less buoyancy in the chest than the Reaction and Helix. We use fewer panels and a more affordable Yamamoto rubber to build the Fusion and deliver it at an affordable price point.
Bluseventy further improved the Femme Fit sizing and now offer women's specific wetsuits in more sizes then any other brand.
- Positive buoyancy panels correct poor body position in the water, raising the legs reducing drag, resulting in a faster more efficient swim
- Dual zip flaps eliminate water entry and a streamline zip reduces drag
- Anatomical cut and shaped lower leg allows quicker exit from suit
- Low line collar maximises comfort
- Anatomical panel design minimises restriction
- High stretch large underarm gussets provide freedom of movement in the swim stroke
- Meets USAT, ITU and WTC regulations for thickness and buoyancy.