Toll Free US 800.697.8007
Secure Online Shopping
The men's Blueseventy Reaction has grown up from an entry level wetsuit and has firmly positioned itself as the best value in triathlon wetsuits. It was built from the ground up using high quality SCS coated Yamamoto neoprene that delivers a low drag external surface and more durability. The fit and feel draws on years of wetsuit design and testing. Finally, the Reaction gains value in tricky down technology from our flagship Helix in the unique Vo2 Split Chest Panel and single seam tube legs that make getting on and off this suit a breeze. There's a reason more multisport stores in the world choose the blueseventy Reaction as their rental wetsuit: it spares nothing and isn't full of useless gimmicks. To put it simply, the Reaction fits, is buoyant and swims incredibly well.
- Molecular air trapping neoprene rubber used in the central body panel for increased buoyancy and thermoregulation strategically placed to improve body position and conserve energy
- Enlarged arm gussets with 250% stretch and elongation panels delivering improved flexibility
- Ultra low friction coating throughout the suit which creates a lower drag coefficient and enhances hydrodynamics for a quicker overall swim
- Reaction full sleeve and long john styles available
- Maximum wetsuit thickness of 5mm (USAT Legal)