Toll Free US 800.697.8007
Secure Online Shopping
Available August 15th
The first company to offer an äóÖSRMäó» type mount for Garmin EDGE 200, 500, 800 in front of your stem.
The Bar Fly is made in the USA out of Delrin plastic and backed by 18 months of R&D testing various materials. In the end we chose Delrin because they found it to be the only material we could be 100% confident in for the given application. With Delrin there is zero risk of over-clamping and crushing light weight carbon bars. As a contrast to metallic parts, Delrin has zero risk of damaging the plastic interface of your Garmin computer. In the event of an impact or crash the Bar Fly has been designed to retain enough flexibility to temporarily bend or slip on the bars and save your more expensive components from damage.
- A safer, more secure mount for Garmin Products
- Compatibility with Garmin 200, 500 and 800 computers
- Visibility: Field of vision is increased 50% over traditional Garmin mount
- Ease of Use. Bar Fly is easier and more secure than Garmin Mount. Bar Fly is made in the USA using injection molded plastic. Strength tolerances on our product are stronger than plastic bands securing Garmin mount.
- Aesthetics; Cleaner bar to computer interface
- More aerodynamic mount, compared to stock Garmin Mount
- Compatibility with upright stems. Traditional Garmin mount will not allow rider to see
- Garmin face when installed on stems with angles greater than 20 degrees.