Home ⁄ Bike ⁄ Components & Parts ⁄ Gruppo Parts ⁄ Brakes & Shifters ⁄ DI2 7970 STI Road Shift Levers (Item #IST7970PA)
Shimano DI2 7970 STI Road Shift Levers
The Shimano Di2 ST-7970 Road STI Shift levers break the mould of road bike racing technology by using electronics instead of cables to change gears. Enhancing the Dura-Ace component group, the Di2 levers have a slimmer perch: there is no need to pack pawls, springs, gears, and cables into the body of the lever. This design allowed Shimano to focus efforts on making the ergonomics more comfortable. While ergonomics are important, the most valuable aspect that Shimano has improved is performance - Think of the paddle shifters in F1/super cars. The Di2 levers provide thought-reading finger-tip-shifts that are always instantaneous and precise.
- Better ergonomics for longer rides
- Lighter weight than cable operated counterparts
- Shifts 30% faster than cable operated counterparts
- Brake lever pivot is relocated for better modulation
- 10mm of reach adjustment for fitting a wide variety of hands
- Shifters are designed to accept the all new FlightDeck computer
- Extra terminals can be used for additional shift switch locations
- Needs to be used in conjunction with Di2 Battery pack, Wiring kit, R. Der., and F.Der,
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review