Home ⁄ Bike ⁄ TT & Triathlon Bikes ⁄ Complete ⁄ Illicito Camo Ultegra Triathlon / Time Trial Bike (Item #14UQUI-ILLICCAM-C)
Quintana Roo Illicito Camo Ultegra Triathlon / Time Trial Bike
The use of SHIFT Technology in the aerodynamic design of the Quintana Roo Illicito triathlon bike enables concentrated airflow from the front wheel to be re-directed from the dirty, drag-producing side (drive side) of the bike to the clean side (non-drive side) of the bike. This shift moves 86% of the airflow away from the drag-producing drivetrain.
- Higher modulus carbon fiber construction than standard CD0.1
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 drivetrain
- Vision TriMax TT Carbon crankset
- Profile Provest Carbon base bar and T3+ aero bar
- Shimano RS11 Wheelset
- ISM Adamo Road Ti saddle
- New rear brake design improves braking performance plus increased clearance for the latest generation of wider race wheels
- New 'concave' Rear brake caliper surface for better pad adjustment
- BB30 bottom bracket technology
- Sizes: S, M, ML, L
*not actual bike specifications shown. see below for details.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review