Home ⁄ Bike ⁄ TT & Triathlon Bikes ⁄ Complete ⁄ CD0.1 Ultegra Di2 Triathlon / Time Trial Bike (Item #14UQUI-CD0.1ULTDI-C)
Quintana Roo CD0.1 Ultegra Di2 Triathlon / Time Trial Bike
The foremost in Shimano's componentry technology, Di2, deserves to be on bike described as "the most innovative in the past decade from any brand". For 2014 the Quintana Roo CD0.1 Di2 arrives race-ready and available with optional Reynolds Strike wheelset. Stability and aerodynamics are maximized in QR's critically acclaimed Shift Technology.
The CD0.1 Di2 uses QR’s exclusive 18 millimeter offset downtube SHIFT that diverts concentrated airflow away from the drive side to produce a true measurable bike-course advantage for every athlete at every level.
- Premium modulus carbon fiber constructionv
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 Components
- Shimano RS11 wheelset
- Profile T3+ aerobar
- Vision TriMax Carbon TT crankset
- ISM Adamo saddle
- New rear brake design improves braking performance plus increased clearance for the latest generation of wider race wheels
- BB30 bottom bracket technology
- Available as complete bike only
- Reynolds Strike Wheelset upgrade available
*not actual bike specifications shown. see below for details.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review