Home ⁄ Bike ⁄ TT & Triathlon Bikes ⁄ Complete ⁄ CD0.1 Di2 Ultegra Triathlon / Time Trial Bike (Item #13UQUI-CD0.1UI2-C)
Quintana Roo CD0.1 Di2 Ultegra Triathlon / Time Trial Bike
The foremost in Shimano's componentry technology, Di2, deserves to be on bike described as "the most innovative in the past decade from any brand". For 2013 the CD0.1 Di2 arrives race-ready and available with optional Reynolds Strike wheelset. Stability and aerodynamics are maximized in QR's critically acclaimed Shift Technology.
The CD0.1 Di2 uses QR’s exclusive 18 millimeter offset downtube SHIFT that diverts concentrated airflow away from the drive side to produce a true measurable bike-course advantage for every athlete at every level.
- Premium modulus carbon fiber construction
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 Components
- Profile T3+ aerobar
- ISM Adamo saddle
- Shimano R501 Wheels
- Vision TriMax Pro crankset
- Reynolds Strike Wheelset upgrade available
- New rear brake design improves braking performance plus increased clearance for the latest generation of wider race wheels
- BB30 bottom bracket technology
- Available as complete bike only
- Sizes: S, M, ML, L
*component specifications subject to change. *wheels shown above not included
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review