Home ⁄ Swim ⁄ Triathlon Wetsuits ⁄ Fullsleeve ⁄ Women's Equip Wetsuit (Item #12WORC-ZVNB)
Orca Women's Equip Wetsuit
Orca's proven track record provides a solid platform for those serious about getting into open water swimming. The all new Orca Equip has 1mm Yamamoto neoprene on the sleeves increasing comfort and flexibility. Constructed of durable, performance-quality HydroCell SCS neoprene, the Orca Equip gives the beginner the functions and features they need to improve their performance in the water. There is also a 100% 1mm sleeveless option. Equip yourself with the best entry level technology.
All the features and performance required by someone serious about getting into open water swimming.
- High stretch SCS-coated 2mm upper torso and arms
- Performance level, durable Yamamoto neoprene provides excellent buoyancy and flexibility
- Broader, more versatile fit
- [Arm] 2mm SCS Yamamoto #39 Cell Neoprene
- [Chest] 2mm SCS Yamamoto #39 Cell Neoprene
- [Underarm] 2mm SCS Yamamoto #39 Cell Neoprene
- Flexiseal Neck
- Smoothskin Forearm and leg Panels
- Speed Transition Panels
Orca fitting - how to put on a triathlon wetsuit
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review