Home ⁄ Run ⁄ Sunglasses ⁄ Performance Eyewear ⁄ Radarlock XL Polished White/Jade Iridium Sunglass (Item #13UOAK-OO9170-03)
Oakley Radarlock XL Polished White/Jade Iridium Sunglass
Oakley Radarlock XL Straight Sunglasses - Engineered to extend your angle of view in sport applications when your head is tilted downward, the XL rendition of Oakley’s ultimate athletic design has the added benefit of optional straight stem geometry that optimizes the fit for helmet use. RadarLock™ XL offers a full 19mm height at the nose bridge so your head can stay tucked in activities like cycling, and it comes with all the premium features including Switchlock™ Technology that lets you adapt your vision quickly and easily by taking advantage of our wide array of interchangeable lenses. You’ll also have unbeatable comfort, along with the unrivaled clarity and protection of High Definition Optics® (HDO®) for taking performance beyond the limits of reason.
If you haven’t heard about Oakley Switchlock Technology, you’re wasting too much time fumbling with the outdated designs of ordinary interchangeable lens systems. Our simple switch mechanism makes the process quick and easy, and the lens is held securely in place without uneven pressures that can bend it and distort your vision. Somebody finally got it right, and did so with a vengeance against conventional technology.
HDO® sets the standard for optical clarity, visual fidelity and impact resistance, and RadarLock XL is racked and revved with all those benefits including Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry to extend clarity across the entire lens. The sweeping contour gives you a wide-open view with maximized peripheral vision and enhanced side protection against sun, wind and impact. You’ll have optical performance rated at ANSI Z87.1, and that same uncompromising level of standards applies to protection against high velocity and high mass impact. For even more protection, our Plutonite® lens material filters out every eye-searing ray of UV.
- Oakley Switchlock interchangeable lens technology for fast and easy lens changing
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Integrated surge ports to channel airflow for the comfort of cooling
- Unobtainium earsocks that increase grip when you sweat
- 19 mm nosebridge height providing a larger field of view
- Multiple interchangeable Unobtainium nose pad options for secure, customizable fit that maximizes comfort
- High Definition Optics for clarity, visual fidelity and impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry to extend clarity to the edge of a wide peripheral view
- Lens curvature that improves side protection against sun, wind and impact
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Iridium coated lenses that reduce glare and balance light transmission
- Two lens shapes to choose from
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review