Home ⁄ Clothing ⁄ Sunglasses ⁄ Performance Eyewear ⁄ Radarlock Polished White / Black Iridium Sunglass (Item #14UOAK-09-762)
Oakley Radarlock Polished White / Black Iridium Sunglass
Oakley Radarlock Path Sunglasses - Celebrating the 30th anniversary of Oakley performance eyewear, the Heritage™ Collection salutes the evolution of a revolution by bringing back vintage rarities for a limited time. It’s a chance to own a piece of history with a classic look that shows your respect for sport heritage and smooth retro style.
The lightweight yet insanely durable frame is made of O Matter™ and shaped with surge ports to maintain a cooling flow of air. Interchangeable nose pads let you achieve a comfortable, customizable fit, and the earsocks are made of the same sport-optimized Unobtainium® to increase grip when you sweat. You won’t feel any uneven pressure points with this frame because its Three-Point Fit doesn’t hook your ears — it just holds the frame comfortably in place while keeping the lens in precise optical alignment.
RadarLock comes in an Oakley Soft Vault case that lets you store an extra lens, and each frame comes with two lenses: one for bright days and one for low-light conditions. Choose Oakley HDPolarized technology and enjoy the glare-killing clarity of the best polarized lenses on the planet. Balance light transmission and tune your vision with Iridium® lens coatings, and take advantage of Oakley Photochromic technology for optics that darken automatically in response to sunlight. Oakley Authentic Prescription Lens Inserts are available for RadarLock Path and Pitch.
- Oakley Switchlock interchangeable lens technology for fast and easy lens changing
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Integrated surge ports to channel airflow for the comfort of cooling
- Unobtainium earsocks that increase grip when you sweat
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds the lens in precise optical alignment
- Multiple interchangeable Unobtainium nose pad options for secure, customizable fit that maximizes comfort
- High Definition Optics for clarity, visual fidelity and impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry to extend clarity to the edge of a wide peripheral view
- Lens curvature that improves side protection against sun, wind and impact
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Iridium coated lenses that reduce glare and balance light transmission
- Two lens shapes to choose from
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review