Home ⁄ Gear ⁄ Sunglasses ⁄ Performance Eyewear ⁄ Racing Jacket 30 Year Edition Grey Red Iridium Sunglass (Item #14-OO9171-23)
Oakley Racing Jacket 30 Year Edition Grey Red Iridium Sunglass
Oakley Polarized Racing Jacket - Celebrating the 30th anniversary of Oakley performance eyewear, the Heritage™ Collection salutes the evolution of a revolution by bringing back vintage rarities for a limited time. It’s a chance to own a piece of history with a classic look that shows your respect for sport heritage and smooth retro style.
The frame is crafted from a lightweight, stress-resistant material called O Matter Our Three-Point Fit maximizes comfort while holding the lenses in precise optical alignment, and Unobtainium® components increase grip when you sweat. You’ll want to gear up by adding optional lens sets, and we engineered a full collection for Racing Jacket®. Take advantage of the glare-cutting performance of Oakley HDPolarized lenses. Choose lenses with Iridium® coating for precisely balanced light transmission. Get Oakley Photochromic lenses that adapt to changing light by darkening automatically. You can even get Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses with a wide range of options.
- Oakley Switchlock interchangeable lens technology for fast and easy lens changing
- Removable retaining strap
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Unobtainium components that increase grip when you sweat
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds the lenses in precise optical alignment
- Interchangeable metal icons (additional colors sold separately)
- High Definition Optics for clarity, visual fidelity and impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- XYZ Optics to extend clarity to the edge of a wide peripheral view
- 8.75 base lens curvature that improves side protection against sun, wind and impact
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Polarized Options–Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
- Transitions SOLFX photochromic lenses options: Darkens and lightens the lens in response to the environment
- Iridium coated lenses that reduce glare and balance light transmission
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review