The LOOK 695 available soon at Nytro Multisport
LOOK has launched the brand new 695: a frame offering unequalled cycling precision thanks to the integration of the stem, the headset, the fork and an exceptional performance thanks to its crankset.
The 695 puts the CFD (Continuous Fibre Design) in application : the shape of the tubes is studied so that the carbon fibres work along the best axis, optimizing their mechanical performance.The ZED 2 crankset, the frame's nerve centre, is the culmination of 5 years of research, was tested by athletes and validated at the Beijing Olympics. It brings a new world record to the weight/rigidity performance.
To answer to the demands of all the competitors, the 695 is available in two versions:- 695 SR (Super Rigid) will meet the expectations of racing cyclists looking for maximum transmission of their effort.- 695 version brings some flexibility for racers looking for a bike with a more flexible and less demanding behaviour. This version will be more adapted to cyclists covering long distances.
COMPLETE INTEGRATION PACK
For optimal effort transmission, the 695 is equipped with the best crankset presently available on the market : the ZED 2 crankset.
To integrate it, the 695 has an oversized bottom bracket (Rolling bearings of 65 mm). The diagonal tube, saddle tube and stays wrap around the casing and extend without a break in shape thanks to the CFD concept (Continuous Fibre Design) optimising resistance to effort.
The new HSC 7 fork, the new Head Fit 3 headset, the C-stem and the E-Post are the other components integrated with the 695 frame. They were specifically developed for that frame, to make the 695 homogenous, rigid, lightweight, stable and easy to handle.
- New Monobloc ‘Continuous Fiber Design’ manufacturing
- New Updated Zed2 Crank that now accepts any pedal
- New HSC7 Fork with HeadFit3 headset and C-Stem
- Compressed carbon dropouts on frame and fork
- 900g frame in size Medium
- New C-Stem adjusts from -9/+13. Length Adj +/- 10mm
- 2 different tuned layups available in 695 family.
- Official Bicycle of Team Cofidis at the 2010 Tour de France
NEW LOOK 695 3D Rendering
LOOK 695 Official Launch Video
695 TECHNICAL DATA
- Frame: Monobloc
- Fork: HSC7 - Full Integration
- Stem: C- Stem adjusts from -9/+13. Length Adj +/- 10mm
- Headset: LOOK HeadFit System 1.125” Upper, 1.5” lower
- Seat Post: Integrated EPOST
- Road Pedal: Blade Cromo
- Crank: Zed2 - Adjustable from 170,172.5, 175 BB BB65 Integrated