Home ⁄ Run ⁄ Running Shoes ⁄ Men's All-Terrain Guidance Trainer (Item #11UNEW-M02511)
Newton Men's All-Terrain Guidance Trainer
Newton Terra Momentus=Momentum - Winner of the Most Innovative Product of the Year Award, the Momentum is an off-road trainer designed for all types of terrain, from groomed bridle paths and roads to technical mountain trails. The outsole features a protected stretch membrane and increased traction, while the upper is designed with a closed mesh to keep out debris and medial and lateral webbing to provide increased upper stability.
Whether you follow Chi, Pose, Evolution, barefoot running or just want to run better, this low profile, high-durability shoe allows you to run naturally on the trails. Recommended for any distance and terrain, as well as walking or hiking.
For new customers, our shoes tend to fit smaller than many common running shoes. With every shoe there is an adjustment period. - 11.2 ounces (size 9)
- Highly breathable, fast-drying, closed mesh
- Abrasion resistant collar lining
- Slip-proof laces with heel-securing double eyelets
- Lightweight flexible molded P.U. support frame
- Reinforced toe cap
- Reflective logo and heel tab
- Gusseted tongue
- Pull up heel strap
- Single-density, high rebound EVA that stabilizes all foot types
- Second generation Action/Reaction Technology forefoot and heel
- Midfoot/rearfoot support chassis for added stability
- Beveled heel and toe
- Met-flex enhanced forefoot flexibility
- Enhanced sock-liner that increases energy return and protection
- Accommodates orthotics
- Second generation durable, high traction actuator lugs
- Increased toe spring
- Pronounced heel rocker
- High-wear carbon rubber with traction tread
- 100% recycled laces, webbing, insole top cover
- 100% recycled box, packaging
- 10% recycled outersole rubber
Which shoe is right for me?
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review