Home ⁄ Bike ⁄ Wheels ⁄ Aero & TT Wheels ⁄ Tubular ⁄ Cosmic CXR80 Tubular Wheelset (Item #13UMAV-12732514)
Mavic Cosmic CXR80 Tubular Wheelset
MAVIC Cosmic CXR 80 - The 1st Wheel-Tyre System that flows as a single unit for time trial, triathlon and flat races. The first tubular Wheel-Tyre System featuring the CX01 blades to unify the system and cheat the wind. Visible, impactful and recognized by the world's most famous wind tunnels, saving up to 1.25 sec per kilometer against the closest competitor.
The Wheel-Tire System with the lowest drag - Rim and tyre developped together with low drag in mind CX01 blades unify rim and tyre Aero flange hubs and bladed spokes
Exceptional stiffness and low weight - 80 mm extra wide full carbon rim profile 16/20 stainless steel double-butted spokes Stiff aluminum axles and large bearings
Weight (pair of wheels): 1630 grams - front wheel: 725 grams pair of wheels with tire - WTS: 2170 grams front wheel with tire- WTS: 995 grams
- Rim Height: 80 mm, Width: 27 mm with CX01 groves
- Rim Material: 100% woven 3K carbon fiber
- Spokes Shape: straight pull, bladed, double butted 2.0-1.6
- Front and rear bodies: carbon center tube and aluminum flanges
- Nipples: ABS, aluminum, black
- Yksion CXR Tubular Griplink (front) & Powerlink (rear) - 230g
- Weight: 1690 grams (770 front / 920 rear)
Mavic CXR 80: from concept to reality
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review