Look Keo 2 Max Pro Team Carbon Pedals
KÉO 2 MAX CARBON PRO TEAM
New carbon blade placed at the heart of the pedal. Kéo Blade Max road pedals offers demanding cyclists precise engagement and release from the pedal. Free from springs, its unique carbon blade concept offers new sensations. A comfortable and efficient pedal that owes a great deal to its large platform surface with chromoly spindles.
Lightweight :: 125g
With its 125g weight Keo 2 Max is one of the lightest pedals in its category. This is possible thanks to the use of injected carbon and composite materials, which reduce weight while maintains durability.
Large and Wide Platform Surface
For a more efficient and more comfortable pedal stroke, the Kéo 2 MAX has a cleat contact surface area 12% larger than the Kéo Carbon. To further improve the transfer of power and to longevity of the pedal, this surface area is made of stainless steel molded directly into the pedal body.
Thanks to 14mm of threads on the new LOOK axle, the Q-factor may be extended by 2mm with the use of specific washers available separately. Use of these specific washers results in a Q-factor of 55mm versus the original 53mm.
- New 12% larger stainless steel platform area for cleat support and improved power transmission.
- Oversized axle, three bearing double-sealed bearing axle.
- More secure and positive cleat entry/release
- The largest pedaling surface on the market for optimal power transmission
- Improved cleat support-contact
- Lightweight: Less than 125(CrMo axle model)
- 100% made in France
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review