Nytro Multisport will always respect the privacy of our customers. We want to give the best customer service possible. The only information we collect is the information given when an order is placed. At no time will we sell or share that information with any other company. The information obtained from registration on-line is used to save you time in the future and /or receive occasional e-mails.
What information do we collect? We collect various types of information depending upon how you use our site.
- When you order from us, we collect your name, billing address, shipping address, phone number. We also gather information on the person who will receive any gift you send (e.g. that person's name address and phone number) and we will retain a record of your purchases.
- When you become a nytro.com registered user, we collect your name, mailing address, email address, phone number, username and password. This information is gathered to make your shopping experience as a registered user as quick and easy as possible. At any time you may log-in to our 'Member Log-In' Section, and update any of this information. As well as track order statuses
- We do not store your credit card information on file.
- When you enter a contest online, we collect you name, address, email address, and phone number. We also may ask you for additional information, such as your age, interests and product preferences.
- When you submit a question to customer service, we will need your email address to respond and you will have to provide us with additional information to help us answer your question. For example you may need to include your First and Last name, email address, and invoice number.
Security of Your Personal Information
We use Verisign Certified 128-bit Encryption technology to encrypt important information, such as your credit card data, in an effort to prevent unauthorized access during transmission of your orders over the Internet. We incorporate standard industry practices internally and with our service providers suitable to the degree of sensitivity of the information involved to maintain the security of your personal information and to avoid its disclosure except as described in this policy. Your personal information may also be protected by the password you created when you register at one of our websites where this feature is offered. The confidentiality of any password is yours to protect. You may change it anytime by following the instructions at the website where you registered.
Although we use our best efforts to assure that your data remains secure when maintained by us, security during Internet transmissions cannot be assured due to possible security vulnerabilities on your computer. We limit access to personal data only to those Nytro Multisport employees or agents with a specific need to access or retrieve this information. We store data on multiple service systems, in controlled, secure environments.
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
- By E-Mail: email@example.com
- By Phone: 800.697.8007
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.