Home ⁄ Run ⁄ Running Shoes ⁄ Men's Stinson Lite Running Shoes (Item #14MHOK-30108026GLR)
Hoka One One Men's Stinson Lite Running Shoes
The HOKA STINSON LITE features the same full oversize CMEVA midsole that provides the industry-leading cushioning and protection you have come to expect from HOKA ONE ONE. With a late-stage Meta- Rocker geometry for a precise, nimble foot-roll and stable ride, a seamless SpeedFrame upper, and a full-ground-contact outsole, the Stinson Lite is a great option for runners looking for a highly-cushioned shoe for road-based mileage.
ROCKERED MIDSOLE GEOMETRY & LOW HEEL-TOE DIFFERENTIAL
The Meta-Rocker midsole geometry, specifically engineered with a low heel-toe differential encourages a guided foot gait cycle. Designed for active recovery by supporting a runner’s form and efficient running mechanics.
ACTIVE FOOT FRAME
Uniquely engineered Active Foot Frame midsole geometry allows the foot to sink into the shoe, as opposed to sitting on top.
- Weight: 11oz
- Super Thin No Sew Construction
- Lightweight External Heel Counter
- Hoka Race-Lace System (RLS)
- Gusset Tongue
- Advance Comfort Collar
- Perforated EVA Strobal Board
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker Geometry
- Full Length Rmat® Suspension Midsole
- Lightweight Hoka Cmeva Top Midsole
- Water Drainage System (WDS)
- 4 mm Heel To Toe Offset
- Fluid Ground Contact Design Strategic Hi-Abrasion Lightweight Rubber Traction Zones
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review