Home ⁄ Clothing ⁄ Cycling Apparel ⁄ Jackets & Vests ⁄ Men's Mortirolo Due Jacket (Item #13MCAS-B12502910)
Castelli Men's Mortirolo Due Jacket
The Castelli Mortirolo is basically a jacket made in two parts. The front uses our Windstopper X-Fast 2 fabric to provide total wind protection and water resistance. However, cyclists living in temperate climates don’t require full windproof coverage so the back of the Mortirolo is made from our Warmer fabric to keep you warm while wicking moisture away to keep you dry. This combination of windproof and permeable materials protects your body from the wind, yet helps you avoid overheating. Breathability is further enhanced by the addition of two vertical zippers on the front of the jacket. The YKK® Camlock zipper stays flat while the zipper pull is down, and rear reflective tabs improve visibility on gray winter training rides.
- Windstopper® x-fast 2 fabric on front is windproof and water-resistant
- Back in warmer to prevent overheating
- Front zippered chest vents and reflective piping
- Silicone gripper at waist keeps jacket from riding up
- 3 external rear pockets
- Temp range: 6°- 15° C / 43° - 59° F
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review