Home ⁄ Gear ⁄ Books, Media & Gifts ⁄ The Power Meter Handbook (Item #13UBOO-BB226)
Book The Power Meter Handbook
A User’s Guide for Cyclists and Triathletes by Joe Friel
In The Power Meter Handbook, Joe Friel offers cyclists and triathletes a simple user’s guide to using a power meter for big performance gains.
In simple language, the most trusted coach in endurance sports makes understanding a power meter easy, no advanced degrees or tech savvy required.
Cyclists and triathletes will master the basics to reveal how powerful they are. Focusing on their most important data, they’ll discover hidden power, refine their pacing, and find out how many matches they can burn on any given day.
Once they understand the fundamentals, Friel will show how to apply his proven training approach to gain big performance in road races, time trials, triathlons, and century rides.
With The Power Meter Handbook, riders will:
- Precisely match their training to their race season
- Push their limits step by step
- Track fitness changes—reliably and accurately
- Peak predictably for key events
- Vastly improve training efficiency Power meters aren’t just for the pros or racers anymore. Now The Power Meter Handbook makes it easy for any cyclist or triathlete to find new speed with cycling’s most advanced gear.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review