Home ⁄ Bike ⁄ Road Bikes ⁄ Complete ⁄ Elite SLS 9.8 SRAM Red Road Bike (Item #14UBOA-ELITESLS9.8)
Boardman Elite SLS 9.8 SRAM Red Road Bike
SLS Superlight Endurance Series
True race bike technology capable of winning the biggest toughest races in the world combined with the core elements essential in a world class endurance bike. The SLS/9.8 is a sub UCI weight limit masterclass in endurance race bike design.
Boardman Bikes are the critically acclaimed, award-winning independently owned British bicycle brand inspired by British cycling legend Chris Boardman. To date, Boardman Bikes have won Olympic Gold and multiple World, European and National titles across Road, MTB and Triathlon disciplines.
- New SLS Endurance Racing frame and fork
- Full high modulus carbon fibre monocoque construction resulting in a frame weight of approx 850g
- FEA developed frame profiles ensure that strength, stiffness and weight are maximised by putting material where it's needed and removing it where it isn't
- Down tube shaped for the optimum lightweight, stiffness and strength
- Specifically profiled seat stays for reduced weight and shock absorption
- Mould design incorporates one piece carbon PF30 bottom bracket and optimized oversize box section chainstays for maximized power transfer and strength
- Clever full internal cable routing offers airflow enhancement and clean lines without the weight penalty of conventional routing
- SLS Endurance geometry offers stablity, predictable handling and comfort to cope will all endurance event and race situations
- Full carbon fork with blade profiles designed for steering precision and lightweight and a tapered steerer for further increased stiffness and steering precision
- Mechanical and Di2 compatible cable routing
Specifications are subject to change
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review