Home ⁄ Bike ⁄ Road Bikes ⁄ Complete ⁄ Elite SLR 9.0L 105 Road Bike (Item #13UBOA-ELITESLR9.0L)
Boardman Elite SLR 9.0L 105 Road Bike
Class leading performance - with the new Elite SLR frame, this bike is light. stiff, strong, comfortable and has controlled and balanced handling. This bike may be the first bike in the Elite SLR line up but with the SLR frame, along with Shimano 105 gearing, FSA Gossamer cranks, Mavic Aksium wheels and a Ritchey Pro finishing kit there are no compromises.
Boardman Bikes are the critically acclaimed, award-winning independently owned British bicycle brand inspired by British cycling legend Chris Boardman. To date, Boardman Bikes have won Olympic Gold and multiple World, European and National titles across Road, MTB and Triathlon disciplines.
- New Super Light Racing frame and fork
- Full high modulus carbon fibre monocoque construction
- FEA developed frame profiles ensure that strength, stiffness and weight are maximised by putting material where it’s needed and removing it where it isn’t
- Down tube shaped for the optimum lightweight, stiffness and strength
- Seat stays have a combination of flat inside and curved outside surfaces for enhanced airflow interaction between the frame and wheel and narrow profile for reduced weight and shock absorption
- Mould design incorporates one piece BB30 bottom bracket and optimized oversize box section chainstays with steep taper at dropout for maximized power transfer and strength
- Clever full internal cable routing offers airflow enhancement and clean lines without the weight penalty of conventional routing
- Stable, predictable geometry to cope will all race situations
- Full carbon fork with blade profiles designed for steering precision and lightweight and a tapered steerer for further increased stiffness and steering precision
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review