Home ⁄ Bike ⁄ TT & Triathlon Bikes ⁄ Complete ⁄ Elite Air TT 9.8 SRAM Red Triathlon / Time Trial Bike (Item #13UBOA-ELITEAIRTT9.8)
Boardman Elite Air TT 9.8 SRAM Red Triathlon / Time Trial Bike
The name on the down tube says it all, designed by the fastest ever Tour de France Prologue winner and the holder of the Performance Hour record, for today's generation of World-class Triathletes and Road Riders. The new AiR/TT 9.8 is the fastest bike in the Boardman range engineered by the fastest ever rider.
The AiR/TT frame platform has been proven on the biggest stage - helping to steer Pete Jacobs to the Ironman World Championship Title in Hawaii.
- New AiR/TT Aerodynamic Racing frame, fork, brakes and seatpost - Full high modulus carbon fibre monocoque construction
- CFD and Wind tunnel developed tube profiles
- Down tube, seat tube and seatpost shaped for maximized airflow and reduced wind resistance in real world head and cross wind conditions
- Internal front brake is hidden within the fork structure to maximise clean air around the front of the frame
- Rear brake is hidden under the BB to further maximise clean air at the rear of the frame
- Forks and seat stays have flat inside and curved outside surfaces for enhanced airflow interaction between the frame and wheel. This is further enhanced when using deep section wheels
- Mould design incorporates one piece BB30 bottom bracket and optimized oversize box section chainstays with steep taper at dropout for maximized power transfer and strength
- Carefully considered full internal cable routing for further airflow enhancement and clean lines
- Stable, precise geometry to cope will all race situations
- Full carbon fork with tapered fork steerer for increased stiffness and steering precision
- Reversible seat post to ensure that riding position can be dialled to either TT or Triathlon disciplines
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review