Home ⁄ Bike ⁄ TT & Triathlon Bikes ⁄ Complete ⁄ Elite Air TT 9.0 SRAM Rival Triathlon / Time Trial Bike (Item #13UBOA-ELITEAIRTT9.0)
Boardman Elite Air TT 9.0 SRAM Rival Triathlon / Time Trial Bike
The same super fast AiR/TT frame and fork design as used by the Boardman Elite supported athletes combined with a specification from Vision, SRAM, Mavic and Boardman selected to form the basis of a great TT/Tri machine that will take vital minutes from your PB.
The AiR/TT frame platform has been proven on the biggest stage - helping to steer Pete Jacobs to the Ironman World Championship Title in Hawaii.
- New AiR/TT Aerodynamic Racing frame, fork, brakes and seatpost - Full high modulus carbon fibre monocoque construction
- CFD and Wind tunnel developed tube profiles
- Down tube, seat tube and seatpost shaped for maximized airflow and reduced wind resistance in real world head and cross wind conditions
- Internal front brake is hidden within the fork structure to maximise clean air around the front of the frame
- Rear brake is hidden under the BB to further maximise clean air at the rear of the frame
- Forks and seat stays have flat inside and curved outside surfaces for enhanced airflow interaction between the frame and wheel. This is further enhanced when using deep section wheels
- Mould design incorporates one piece BB30 bottom bracket and optimized oversize box section chainstays with steep taper at dropout for maximized power transfer and strength
- Carefully considered full internal cable routing for further airflow enhancement and clean lines
- Stable, precise geometry to cope will all race situations
- Full carbon fork with tapered fork steerer for increased stiffness and steering precision
- Reversible seat post to ensure that riding position can be dialled to either TT or Triathlon disciplines
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review